Monday, March 12, 2007

I'll tell you why it's"a different world"

We have been called crazy,brave,weird,pioneers,and just plain stupid. Personally, I like pioneers the best although there have been a few times I questioned our sanity. If you don't know me im the blog formerly known as millionoaks. My family & I have recently moved to that millionoaks, so now we are living "a different world" As you can see from my pictures the view is amazing, even my daughter notices the amazing sunrises. I have to say it's not all rolling hills and beautiful sunrises. It's also generators, propane and wells. It is a different way of living,sometimes challenging(like when your pipes freeze and you have no water) My husband & I have overcome some small hurdles already, like where we are living. We live in an OLD,run down trailer that he made livable. We have two elderly horses to keep us company and a dog that chases the dear all day long.As I said before the view from our window is amazing,We feel so blessed to live here.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good to see you blogging again. Beautiful pictures.

coolskool mom said...

Wow amazing sunrise!

Belle Etoile said...

Yes, very beautiful. Sometimes the greatest things in life only come with a little sacrifice.

auntibeck said...

THE ENCOURAGER SAY'S:
HEY PAMI SAMI-
GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK ON THE BLOG.
HOPE YOU'RE ENJOYNG YOUR NEW HOME.
WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU IN YOUR NEW DIGS.